The fourth season of competitive cooking show MasterChef ran from May 11, 2013 to September 11, 2013 for a total of 25 episodes. The winner was Luca Manfé , an Italian-born restaurant manager who had attempted and failed to get into MasterChef previously in Season 3.
Of the hundreds of contestants that applied, 19 made it to the MasterChef kitchen.
- Adriana Guillen, 26, New York City, NY, College Admissions Represenative
- Beth Kirby, 29, Chattanooga, TN, Writer/Photographer
- Bethy Rossos, 28, Estacada, OR, High School PE Teacher
- Bime Cruz, 35, Taunton, MA, Health Care Professional/Boxing Coach
- Bri Kozior, 22, Doylestown, PA, Theater Assistant
- Eddie Jackson, 32, Americus, GA, Personal Trainer/Ex-NFL Player
- Howard Simpson, 26, San Diego, CA, Bar Back
- James Nelson, 26, Victoria, TX, Retail Sales
- Jessie Lysiak, 27, Social Circle, GA, Yacht Stewardess
- Jonny Blanchard, 28, Marlboro, MA, Carpenter
- Jordan Roots, 29, Minneapolis, MN, Delivery Driver
- Kathy Prieto, 29, Bronx, NY, Office Assistant
- Krissi Biasiello, 34, Philadelphia, PA, Paralegal
- Luca Manfé, 31, Astoria, NY, Restaurant Manager
- Lynn Chyi, 27, San Diego, CA, Systems Admin
- Malcolm Green, 27, Cambridge, MA, Unemployed
- Natasha Crnjac, 26, San Diego, CA, Stay-at-home Mom
- Sasha Foxx, 42, Tuscaloosa, AL, Singer/Chanteuse
- Savannah Sturges, 27, San Diego, CA, Special Ed. Teacher
- Luca is the first male contestant to win MasterChef, as well as the first chef to return after not making the cut previously.
- This is the longest running season of MasterChef, as well as the season with the most contestants.